TLC Political is hiring a Production Manager to join our energetic team and manage direct mail production. Details below!
Political & Non-Profit Account Manager
Are you looking to join a creative, ambitious company who serves non-profit organizations, faith-based missions and right-leaning political clients? Do you have experience in fundraising, membership and/or direct response marketing? Does working with an energetic, motivated and knowledgeable team sound great?
If you’re nodding your head, “Yes”, read on!
The Lukens Company is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Political Division to manage a combination of political, non-profit, and faith-based clients. This position is located in Arlington, VA.
- Managing multi-channel direct response marketing campaigns for a combination of non-profit, faith-based and conservative political clients
- Serving as the day-to-day client contact
- Managing all stages of the planning, execution, and analysis of each campaign
- Working with internal teams including graphic designers, copywriters, data processers, and more
- Minimum 3 years’ membership, fundraising and/or direct response marketing experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent multitasking ability
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
Experience with faith-based non-profit organizations is a plus!
The Lukens Company (TLC) is an award-winning full-service direct response marketing agency serving non-profit organizations, cultural institutions, and conservative political clients. We offer competitive salaries and a full-benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, and a 401(k). Please email resume and salary history to email@example.com and include Political & Non-Profit Account Manager in the subject line.
Are you looking to join a creatively ambitious agency serving right-leaning political clients? Are you interested in fundraising, membership and/or direct response marketing? Does working with an energetic, motivated and knowledgeable team sound great?
The Lukens Company is currently seeking a Political Strategist to join our Political Division in Arlington, VA to manage direct mail and multi-channel marketing campaigns for our growing list of conservative clients.
- Managing all aspects of direct mail fundraising, membership, and voter contact campaigns with an opportunity to grow into multi-channel, integrated direct marketing verticals.
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for 3-5 political clients.
- Working with internal teams including graphic designers, copywriters, data processers, production managers, and more.
- Brainstorming creative ideas, implementing strategy, and interpreting results.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience on political campaigns or with an agency handling political clients.
- Strong communication skills paired with a knack for problem solving.
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally.
- Excellent multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Membership, fundraising and/or direct response marketing experience is a plus!
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you! Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Political Strategist in the subject line.
The Lukens Company is an award-winning full-service direct response marketing agency serving conservative political clients, non-profit organizations, and cultural institutions. We offer competitive salaries and a full-benefits package that includes health, vision and dental insurance, a 401(k), and more.
The Lukens Company, Political Division – Arlington, VA
The Lukens Company, a full-service direct response fundraising and marketing agency, seeks an ambitious self-starter to serve as Production Coordinator in our Political Division, with a focus in print production for direct mail marketing. Located in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting members of the Production and Account Teams in managing direct mail projects
- Opening jobs in our production management system and maintaining active jobs
- Coordinating all stages of production (data, artwork, copy, print proofs, mail dates, etc.) between outside vendors and the Account Teams to ensure timely delivery within estimated budget
- Reviewing and routing print proofs and set-ups (laser signoffs) for direct mail projects
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of project instructions, data files, and production signoffs
- Supporting the billing process by facilitating and finalizing costs/invoices for each project
- Attending campaign kickoff meeting with the Production Managers and Account Teams
The ideal candidate will have basic direct mail or agency experience, be extremely well-organized, pay meticulous attention to detail, be able to multi-task, and be very comfortable working with data files and detailed instructions. The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team-centric environment is essential for this role.
In addition, the individual should have the willingness to learn and develop direct mail skills to service a variety of clients. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are necessary to be successful.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance and 401(k). Please email resume, salary history, and references to email@example.com. Please include ‘Production Coordinator’ in the subject line.