TLC Political is hiring a Production Manager to join our energetic team and manage direct mail production. Details below!
Production Manager – Political Division
The Lukens Company, a full-service direct response marketing agency, seeks an ambitious self-starter to join our team as Production Manager, focusing on print production of direct mail marketing.
- Working with the Account Team and Vendor Partners to produce a high volume of direct mail packages.
- Coordinating all stages of production (vendor selection, data, artwork, copy, print proofs, mail dates, etc.) to ensure timely delivery within estimated budget for multiple projects.
- Reviewing and routing estimates, proofs, print samples, data set-ups, etc.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of project instructions, data files, and production signoffs.
- Supporting the billing process by facilitating and finalizing costs/invoices for each project.
- Attending campaign kickoff meeting with the Production Managers and Account Teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Basic direct mail or agency experience.
- Extremely well-organized, pay meticulous attention to detail, and be able to multi-task.
- Comfortable working with data files and detailed instructions.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team-centric environment is essential for this role.
- 3-5 years of experience.
In addition, the individual should have the willingness to learn and develop direct mail skills to serve a variety of clients. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are necessary to be successful.
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). Please email resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Production Manager’ in the subject line.