About the Role
TLC Political is an award-winning direct response marketing agency that is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our Advocacy Practice. Our Advocacy Practice specializes in custom issue advocacy, independent expenditure, and rapid response programs for coalitions, trade associations, and public affairs institutions. We innovatively use digital, data, and technology to support the voter contact and public affairs efforts of advocacy groups and political causes.
The Digital Account Manager will work on integrated multichannel strategies and utilize the latest tools in ad tech, email marketing, and web development to reach, engage, and convert target audiences for political and advocacy clients.
You’ll be a good fit for our team if you can balance big picture national political work with fine print details in client proposals and projects and effectively manage people and projects. Our best team members are skilled at building relationships and challenge themselves to think creatively about strategy, tactics, and data.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leading the execution of clients' digital campaigns with a specific focus on landing pages and social campaigns
- Managing the creative design process with the graphic design team
- Overseeing web development projects with the development team
- Building and deploying emails in various email platforms
- Contributing to writing and editing emails and ads
- Pulling metrics and helping to prepare reports
- Running multichannel digital ad campaigns and reports using various platforms such as our demand-side platform and Facebook
- Assisting with the Advocacy Practice's administrative tasks, including producing billing memos, tracking invoices, and maintaining job logs
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 2+ years of experience in digital, marketing, or advertising (experience at an agency or nonprofit preferred)
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with our conservative clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Experience in building and deploying emails, working in digital ad platforms, and using Salesforce or other CRMs
- Proficient in the use of program management software
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) program with match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday observances
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Remote work
- Free parking
- Café and complimentary gym access in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and hardworking team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
TLC Political is a full-service direct response marketing agency that specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. Rooted in data, our team of experts works tirelessly to provide highly targeted and creative communications that drive powerful results. In fact, we’ve raised historic amounts of critical revenue and executed award-winning campaign strategies for some of the nation’s largest and most high-profile political brands, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, RAGA, NRCC, NRSC, and President Trump. And more than that, we pride ourselves in being a true partner, fighting in the trenches alongside our wide array of clients.
We’ve spent over 35 years taking purposeful, data-driven steps to advance Republican causes. Are you ready to take a few more with us?
TLC Political is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.