About the Role
TLC Political is an award-winning direct response marketing agency that is seeking a Political Intern to join our Political Practice from January-May 2022 and May-August 2022. Our Political Practice specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes.
You’ll be a good fit for our team if you're a college student or recent college grad who's interested in learning more about the strategy, analysis, and skills required to win elections and shape electorates for our growing list of conservative clients. We're looking for someone who doesn’t just think outside the box, but throws the box away. A go-getter who's worked on campaigns, with an agency, or at a political party (preferred, not required). Sound like you? Keep reading!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Learning the ropes of all aspects of direct mail fundraising, membership, and voter contact campaigns for Republican clients
- Helping grow campaigns into multichannel communications that move the needle
- Brainstorming creative marketing and fundraising ideas
- Assisting with general office work and organization
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexibility with school schedule
- Free parking
- Café and complimentary gym access in the office building
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and hardworking team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
TLC Political is a full-service direct response marketing agency that specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. Rooted in data, our team of experts works tirelessly to provide highly targeted and creative communications that drive powerful results. In fact, we’ve raised historic amounts of critical revenue and executed award-winning campaign strategies for some of the nation’s largest and most high-profile political brands, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, RAGA, NRCC, NRSC, and President Trump. And more than that, we pride ourselves in being a true partner, fighting in the trenches alongside our wide array of clients.
We’ve spent over 35 years taking purposeful, data-driven steps to advance Republican causes. Are you ready to take a few more with us?
TLC Political is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.