About the Role
TLC Political is an award-winning direct response marketing agency that is seeking a Voter Contact Strategist to join our Political Practice. Our Political Practice specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes.
The Voter Contact Strategist will help Republican candidates raise money, strengthen the membership bases of right-leaning organizations fighting for free markets and limited government, come up with killer voter contact hooks that move the needle for our growing list of conservative clients, and strategize compelling video ads for viral distribution, sometimes all in the same day (kidding… sort of). And you’ll be doing it all alongside the best team in politics.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for 7-8 conservative clients
- Managing all aspects of right-leaning voter contact campaigns with an opportunity to grow into multichannel, integrated direct marketing practices
- Working with internal teams, including graphic designers, copywriters, data processors, and production managers
- Brainstorming creative ideas, implementing strategy, and interpreting results
- Forecasting political, economic, and social trends
- Monitoring current events, policy decisions, and other related issues
- Collecting and analyzing data from sources such as public opinion surveys
- Evaluating current policies and events using public opinion surveys, economic data, and election results
- Working with public policy, education, and communication campaigns
- Conducting voter polling, candidate opposition research, campaign oversight, and marketing strategies
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience working on GOP campaigns or with an agency handling GOP clients (direct response marketing, membership, fundraising, and/or finance experience is a strong bonus)
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with our conservative clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Results-oriented and team-first attitude
- Inclination to learn and grow professionally
- Desire to work for a values-driven company that seeks to improve the world for the better
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday observances
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored volunteering
- Remote work
- Free parking
- Café and complimentary gym access in the office building
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and hardworking team excited about delivering high-quality work and great results for our clients
TLC Political is a full-service direct response marketing agency that specializes in custom voter contact, fundraising, and issue advocacy programs for Republican candidates, committees, and causes. Rooted in data, our team of experts works tirelessly to provide highly targeted and creative communications that drive powerful results. In fact, we’ve raised historic amounts of critical revenue and executed award-winning campaign strategies for some of the nation’s largest and most high-profile political brands, including Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, RAGA, NRCC, NRSC, and President Trump. And more than that, we pride ourselves in being a true partner, fighting in the trenches alongside our wide array of clients.
We’ve spent over 35 years taking purposeful, data-driven steps to advance Republican causes. Are you ready to take a few more with us?
TLC Political is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.